CRAFTSPOSURE x HELLOMISSMAY Instagram Workshop [Sydney]
Sydney I’m coming for you! Join May from Hello Miss May and myself for a 2 hour hands on Instagram workshop on Sunday the 28th of August. Learn to take your Instagram to the next level with killer content and tribe building strategies! Come and spend a few hours getting your Insta game on with us.
In this workshop, I’ll share how I’ve built my tribe of over 250k creatives with out-of-the-box ideas to generate more followers, engagement and a strong presence on InstagramStylist and Instagram influencer, May from Hello Miss May shares how to compose and nail Instagram aesthetics. Learn how to take the perfect Instagram photo and turn your feed into a work of art.
What you will learn:
This workshop is broken up into two parts.
Part One: Visuals on point
- Shooting with your phone
- Styling shoots
- Creating a consistent feed
You will spend time playing around and crafting your own insta-perfect shots with fun props and delicious treats.
Part Two: Building your following
- Strategies to grow your Instagram following
- Working with influencers
Don’t forget the extras!
- A free Craftsposure Instagram guide
- A delicious array of treats and tea to indulge in (after you’re done playing with your food for your Insta shoots)
- Take home goodies from our sponsors
What to bring
- A fully charged phone with a functional camera and Instagram account set up
- Your own products or fun props you’d like to include in your photos
When, where, oh and how much?
Sunday 28 August 2016
2pm to 4pm
$45 with limited spots available
66-68 Devonshire Street
Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
Would you like to learn how to double your IG following?
Download my free ebook guide on how you can start mastering Instagram today! It’s 50+ pages of actionable insights and examples to help you grow your IG following.